Dayzee Mae Boxers
& Balor's Bulldogges
Adult Boxers Available for Adoption
1. You will email us with your desired interest.
2. We will email you an application for you to complete, in which you will be required to submit vet reference and personal references. Once we process your application, we will then schedule a meet and greet here at Dayzee Mae Boxers to see if it is a good fit.
3. ALL adults must go to a home where they will be the ONLY dog. NO other dogs, or CATS or other animals. This is simply to ensure their success in new home.
4. ALL adults will be required to have spay/neuter completed within 90 days of adoption.
5. Fee- No fee to approved home (the fee you pay is having the dog spayed/neutered within 90 days, and required obedience class completed/started within 90 days of adoption, proof of spay/neuter and completion of obedience class required to be provided to us and if not provided within this time frame, then adoption will be revoked).
6. No registration is provided. So all adults come unregistered to their new owners.
7. Required to return adult at any point in their life should you not be able to maintain ownership back to Dayzee Mae Boxers. You will not rehome at any point to anyone else.
The application will in more detail explain any/all requirements.
None available at this time